Question
Posted by: GIL | 2009/12/03

SUSPECIOUS

Hi my girlfriend is a nurse, about 3months she said she was using an injection for contraception becuase she was having a bleeding disorder when on her periods and be on terrible pain. is there something like that or was my girlfriend sleeping with another guy without protection. after starting to use it she said it makes her not to go on her periods. I dnt bliv this bt forced to take her word for it since she is a nurse but i have a feeling something was up. please advise.thanks

She is correct - there is an injection, normally used for contraception, that will take away the menstruation. It is also often used to regulate monthly periods

2
Posted by: sus | 2009/12/04

thank so much

Reply to sus
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist