Question

Sushi - kilojoules and saturated fat

Hi, where can I find this information? I usually eat Salmon in all sushi... I especially need to know the info on Maki, Rainbow Rolls, Calafornia Rolls, Sashimi and Ngiri.

Can you help or maybe give me a website to look at that will have this info?

Is there a general website somewhere that has got info on all sorts of food and their nutritional values?

Thanks!

Dear Reader
The present edition of the SA Food Tables, does not give nutrient information for raw fish. The closest values I can find are: Salmon steamed: 823 kJ and 3.22 g saturated fat per 100g. Raw fish may contain slightly more or less of these nutrients. Hopefully the new edition of these Food Tables will include this type of info and will be available soon. You can look up the SA Food Tables by visiting: www.sahealthinformation.co.za and go to 'Nutrition'.