Question
Posted by: Pissed | 2010/01/29

Survivor

I watched the repeat yesterday. These celebrities are full of crap. Jubjub started with a cut on the foot. And then he asks " what the worst that could happen" . Geeze man, what' s the worst that could happen from a cut in the foot? And then when that didn' t work, he came up with the infection thing - there is no way to verify that one, is there? If the money was going to their own pockets they would not be pulling these stunts. It' s so selfish. And they are wasting our bloody time - that thing is no longer worth watching, they are not taking it seriously. Bloody spoilt brats.

I said at the beginning, this concept was foolish and would not work. My proposel was that we should vote as to which of the annoying wannabes would be marooned and left behind permanently on the island. For that joy, even I would vote.
I absolutely agree that many of this bunch seem not to be taking it at all seriously, and show no genuine concern whatever for "their" charities.

2
Posted by: Playgirl | 2010/01/29

I think if there was some money in it for the celebrities themselves, they would taken this competition more seriously....

Reply to Playgirl