Question
Posted by: Robbie | 2009-04-06

Survey

I have just looked at your survey and enjoyed the format and content. However you seemed to have overlooked the key issue: penis size. Whenever I hear women discuss sex it is the primary topic for discussion, so why the omission?

We as SASHA did compile or launch the survey, so unfortunately we cannot answer you on this one.

You are welcome to contact the SASHA Helpline – 0860100262. They might be able to assist you to get in touch with a sexologist as close as possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za