Question
Posted by: kwezi | 2010/03/04

surprised,questions etc.

Hallo to cybershrink,

I have a lot to say but i will shorten the news. please help. When i was staying home and being young my parents were so strict in such a way that they even chose for me who to be friends with, i passed my matric and went to tertiary and i have grown in a christian family, we grew up going to church and being loyal to my parents i promised them that when i go to tertiary i will do my best, then it happened that i meet someone in tertiary whom i fell in love with , he was also a christian he saw me at church at school, then we had a long relationship until he told me he wanted to marry me, so we were so much in love , when it was school holidays he visted my place although my parents were too strict we were forced to meet somewhere just to see each other,it was such a long trip for him come to my place to see him, but then he made sure he comes to see me,

We were so close , then after graduating from tertiary i got a job where i stay, by then he told we must engage to be married, bu then he a scholarship to go and study at japan, for a year and then he said when he comes back he will pay lobola, he went then he came back he phoned to tell me he wa back but he will not come to my place i aksed as to why he did not give me a clear explanation, so after a long time of not coming i told him that if he no longer wants to continue this affair i quit coz there was another guy proposing, so i got engaged to this other guy, but then when he heard that he was so angry and said he was still coming why am in a rush to get married to someone.

Then marriage preparations went on with this other man i loved him also coz i thought my ex does not love me anymore ,.

So now that i''m married after seven years i have two children now ,he is married and have two children also and the another on the way,.

My ex is now friends with my brotther even though they were not close when i had an affair with him, but now they give borrow each other their cars, they are always together, they spend weekend together most of the time, they even watch soccer together, he always invite my brother to his home to ahve supper and lunch,now he took his house in town for my brother to rent, i don''t care whatever they do together but the fact of why is he doing this now.

Does he want to make me jealous or what . or he is just doing it for the sake of having a friend he did not have long time ago

Something about this long message does indeed sound familiar, and i it has been posted before, I really can't think of anything fresh to say about it.
He treated you badly, you moved on and found a better man to spend your life with, and he found a wife. His friendship with your brother really doesn't need to involve you or bother you

4
Posted by: KWEZI | 2010/03/04

Thank you people, i know i once send about this it''s just that this man is always doing things repeatedly, i thought he is just trying to annoy me.

Anyway i''m happy with my family as u all say i''m concetrating on my family now.

Reply to KWEZI
Posted by: lol | 2010/03/04

Khwezi didn''t u post this before? Or the advice was not satisfactory?

In anyway I agree with Maria, move on with your life forget about the past and concentrate on your family and love yo hubby , nothing lese, orthewise you will regret it.....

Reply to lol
Posted by: Maria | 2010/03/04

It really seems like a lot of trouble for him to go to just to spite you. Why don''t you just leave the stuff that is in the past and move on with your life?

Reply to Maria