Question
Posted by: mamakay | 2010/11/17

Surgery of removal of a painless lump on right breast

had histological reportof my breast lumpwhich showed sections of the breast cavities feeled with neutrophils surrounded by parenchyma contains mixed infammatory cells.as there are areas of stromal fibrosis.many of the ducts show inflammation around the ducts with destruction of glandular epithelium and surrounding fibrosis.One of the ducts shows SQUAMOUS METAPLASIA and no evidence of malignacy.please help me understand what this report means in general terms

This needs to be discussed with a surgeon. It is not treated by gynaecologists.

1