Question
Posted by: Remo | 2012-11-16

surgery allergy

My skin itches and gets red on my left hand, its a circle scar and gets black when itching is gone, this also happens to my behind and my other hand recently. This happens to me everytime i visit my GP''s surgery, even if i am taking my son, and no examination is not done on me, by just being in that surgery. this started in 2009 and i took it to different doctors and they just say its weird and dont know what is wrong. What could be the problem, ithink im reacting to some airborne allergen in that surgery and i am not an allergic person.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Remo

it is possible that something in the office is aggravating your symptoms. Sometimes latex cloves can also cause such a reaction. Another possibility might be an autonomic nervous system response - that is that you might be stressed going to the surgery ?

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za