Question
Posted by: Jane | 2008/08/19

Sureslim

Dietdoc,what do u think about sureslim? Is it healthy quick loss and can it be maintained?

Dear Jane
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback about Sureslim. I am not in favour of unbalanced diets or diets that cut out whole food groups (esp carbs), so you will have to make up your own mind if you want to use the Sureslim programme. Find out what this regimen costs and think carefully if you can afford it, if you want to use a high-protein diet, if you can sustain it and if you can't rather achieve your weight loss by using a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and regular daily exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min or longer to lose that weight.

2
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/08/22

Nonsense Snoekels . . . Sureslim has worked for me and like any other balanced weight loss programme, the BIGGEST challenge is keeping the weight off, not losing it!

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Snoekels | 2008/08/19

no and no. It' s rubbish and a waste of money, and I speak of experience. you regain double what you have lost.

Reply to Snoekels