Question
Posted by: RP | 2008/10/22

Supradyn

Hi there Dietdoc

I have been looking everywhere to try and find out how many calories there are in a supradyn effervescent tablet. I think the box mentions it, but could you please inform me? Berocca has i think 5.2 calories. I am just curious to know which energy tablet is able to have the best effect without adding the calories.Are there any other better options that dont contain sugar (i prefer the effervescnet tablets).

Thanks a million

Dear RP
I have scrutinised my container of Supradyn Recharge and it says on the label that: 1) The product is artificially sweetened, so it does NOT contain any sugar, 2) That 1 tablet contains 9,22 kJ or 2,2 calories. Now 2,2 calories represents 0,2% of your daily energy requirement if you are on a 1500 cal/day slimming diet. This is about as much energy as you would obtain from a few grains of rice, so Please stop worrying about the energy content of a vitamin/mineral supplement like Supradyn Effervescent Tablets.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: anil | 2013/09/04

@diet doc 9kj of energy is equivalent to 2.2kcal and not 2.2cal.so dont u think that 2.2 kcal or 2200 cal will be more?

Reply to anil