Question
Posted by: Mim | 2010-08-19

suppressing appetite

Is there ANY safe treatment (pill, herb, etc) that suppresses hunger? I simply cannot stop eating - have tried all healthy diets on the market, yours and the low GI included, but I stay hungry all day. I really envy people who don''t feel like eating for hours on end.

Dear Mim
If you do not have heart, circulatory of blood pressure problems you can ask your medical dr to prescribe Ciplatrim or Reductil which contain sibutramine which is both an appetite suppressant and a metabolic stimulant. You can only obtain these medications through a medical dr because they are schedule 5 drugs and the dr will have to do a thorough medical examination to check that you don't have any of the above mentioned problems, and also monitor your progress. Hopefully you will be able to use one of these products to suppress your appetite and thus lose weight, but if you should develop any side-effects you must report these to the dr.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-08-19

Dear Mim