Supporting a fiance with panic disorder

My fiance had a terrible outburst 2weeks ago where he was very aggressive, abused alcohol and went through a complete personality change. It was completely out of character, as he is a very gentle, loving and caring person. I nearly broke off thd engagement, as these incidents happened in front of my kids and i was physically harmed as well.

However, he was diagnosed with panic disorder, due to the death of his father a few years ago. He is now using purata, epleptin, vasomil and clopixol. I need to know, for the safety of myself and kids, what to expect and how to support him. He is trying really hard and i love him very much, i will do all i can to support him. But for the sake of my kids, i need to make an educated decision about marrying him.

Sounds odd. This isn't the usual picture of pani disorder. I hope he saw a proper psychiatrist for a full assessment and diagnosis before starting treatment. ONLY the shrink who thorouhly examined and assessed him could answer your very reasonable questions, because only he would know the relevant details. I would wonder why, if his father died "a few years ago", he should have such a severe panic attack right now, but again, this is something best discussed with his current shrink