Question
Posted by: runner | 2012/06/09

support groups

Do you know of any support groups for anorexics in Johannesburg? Why is there such a shortage of them!

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello "runner",
I am more familiar with the numerous support groups available in Cape Twon, given that I have practiced and specialized in eating disorders tatment here for the past two decades. I suggest that you contact the Eating Disorders Unut at Crescent Clinic in Randburg and enquire about the support groups available in Gauteng. I'd be astonished if there is nothing. Also consider EDA (Eating Disorders Anonymous).
If you have no luck, email me and I will give you the names of professional I know in Johannesburg who would be able to direct you to possible groups.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012/06/21

Hello "runner",
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert