Posted by: Leona | 2012-05-30

Support during pregnancy

Im 19 weeks pregnant and my Gynae diagnosed me with a fibroid at 3 months. I am feeling a bit stressed as I feel I don''t get the support I need from my husband. He goes with me to my appointments but he never seems to care how I feel. I work 5 days a week from 8 to 4 and my job involves standing a lot in the afternoon I just want to relax and rest. He always complains that Im lazy and tells me being pregnant doesnt mean I sick so he expects all the house chores to be done and doesn''t help me with anything. If ever he washes the dishes he will complain about how lazy I am. I ignore him most of the time and do what''s best for me and my baby. Am I expecting too much from him? I would like to have a natural birth what are my chances with a fibroid?

I can't really help you with your husband. This is a relationship issue.
Whether you have normal birth or not will depend on the size of the fibroid and where it is.