Question
Posted by: Joleen | 2011-11-11

Supplements CLA

Hi. I would just like to know what is it in CLA Greentea and Phedracut that make me breakout. I drink CLA &  Phedracut just to loose +- 2kg, but the moment that I take it a week later I have this terrible breakout on my chin and forehead. Hopefully you will be able to assist. Thank you.

Dear Joleen
I presume by 'breakout' you mean that you develop acne on your chin and forehead? If this is indeed acne, and not an allergic reaction (check with your Dermatologist), then one of these 2 products may contain a hormone-stimulating ingredient, because acne is generally caused by overproduction of male or female hormones. I don't have the ingredients list for CLA Greentea or Phedracut, but you can ask your pharmacist to check if any of the ingredients have hormonal effects. It would be advisable to consult a Dermatologist to treat the breakouts so that you do not develop scarring.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-11-11

Dear Joleen