Question
Posted by: Doreen | 2010-06-05

SUPPLEMENTS AND WEIGHTLOSS

I need to lose about 7kg. What weightloss supplements can I take to boost my weightloss with my excercise routine?Im really struggling to lose at the moment.

Dear Doreen
I surmise that you refer to slimming pills? I am not really in favour of the use of slimming pills including herbal ones for weightloss because they all contain ingredients that can be potentially harmful and/or addictive. If you are struggling to lose weight it is a good idea to start doing some aerobic exercise every day for about 30 min (brisk walking, swimming, cycling, rowing, skipping, etc) to stimulate your metabolism. This is a safer option than taking pills and potions that can cause a lot of harm.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-06-06

Dear Doreen