Posted by: Alison | 2009-08-24

I exercise twice a day 4/5 times a week with a combo of cardio and weight traiing. My BMI is 24 so it' s borderline but i am very small boned and i' m really struggling to lsoe the last 5kgs.
My diet is basically oats for breakfast, fruit for snacks, salad/ wholewheat sandwich for lunch, salad/veg with fish/chicken for dinner.
Is there soemthing i can take to jsut kick me off this plateau i seem to be one. I' m getting so frustrated as it' s been like this for a year now and i can' t do more exericse than i already am.
Is there something i can take?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

If you are not losing weight you are still eating more calories than what you need. I cannot advise you as to how many calories you need as you did not give me enough information to do the calculation with and neither did you indicate your portion sizes. Thus, you don’t have to increase your training, but you will have to cut some calories by reducing your portion sizes and be mindful of what you are drinking – the calories might come from there?
Also, I don’t see any good fats in your diet and what about a little bit of rice/quinoa/lentils/chickpeas and not just bread?

Lastly, you can get yourself a fat burner – the natural one I like is the green tea version under the name Teavego – it comes with omega 3 in a pack.

Good luck and take care!

Posted by: Gym Fanatic | 2009-08-25

Try using a fat burner such as Hydroxy Cut max! it really works... also cut a bit down on the fruits, if you must eat a apple or so... Most fruits are high in sugar and high in carbs... Try doing a bit of interval training with your cardio to give your body a shock agian... hope this helps...

Reply to Gym Fanatic