Question
Posted by: linnet | 2010/05/24

supplementing food with shake

I am trying to loose weight i can supplement breakfast and lunch with shake and feel okay but supper its hard because i have small children that i have to feed its hard for me to feed them without eating with them will i loose weight or am i fighting a loosing battle

Dear Linnet
There is no reason why you can't lose weight if you use a shake for 2 of your meals and then eat moderate quantities of a balanced, low-fat meal at night. Many people lose all their weight just eating balanced, low-fat meals without any shakes. Click on 'Diet 'n Food' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet.

1

Dear Linnet