Question
Posted by: NM | 2010/05/17

Supplement question

I was at my local pharmacy to get my monthly Pill (Yasmin), while i was there i asked the pharmacist if he can recommend anything for my sever pms symptoms. He recommended i take " Bio-Agnus Castus-Womans Health - a female hormone support herbal supplement). I read the box over and decided that this product should work for me. But to my dismay as soon as i got home i opened the box and read the pamphlet and the first thing it said was do not use if taking an oral contraceptive or if pregnant.
Now my question is if i can use this product and if not could you explain to me why its not recommended?
If i cant use this product could you also recommend a product that i can use in conjunction with my pill?
I''d appreciate your expertise.

This contains hormone -like ingredients which could interact witrh the Pill. Treatment for PMS would depend on what the symptoms are.

1