Question
Posted by: Gina | 2011/06/22

Supplement

I see so many supplements for men to enhance their sex drive etc.
To me it seems that women are normally the ones with the low sex drive problems and really need all these " muti''s" . Why do you think this is?

Many of the 'muti's' work between the ears (psychological effect) and keep in mind - a women can admit if she is not in the mood - some men experience a tremendous decrease in self esteem if he has to admit he is just not 'up to it'! Jokes aside, low sexual desire has many causes and if you take the role a women plays in a family it is often just plain fatigue. Perhaps the companies have not thought of women as money spinners on supplements like this - It is a man's world! SASHA

7
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/23

Gina, I''m afraid I do not have the answers to your question. However, it is encouraging to know that there are women out there who want to increase their sex drive. I know however that the avergae guy thinks about sex every 30 seconds so there is always a high sex drive with the majority of males. Perhaps the Sexologist could venture a reply to your question.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Gina | 2011/06/22

Hi Manwood
if you go thru this forum as well as some others on this site, you will pick up that many woman complain about this condition.
Yet, if a man has a similar problem, there are so many things on the market that he can take although you hardly ever see men complaining about this.
On the other hand although related, I do not think that difficulty in getting an erection or a weak reaction and " low sex drive"  is the one and the same thing inmen.
Correct me if I am wrong, but a man can have a high sex drive and an erection problem?
Honestly, can onyone name tablets or stuff for women off hand? Over the counter? Like themany for men.

Reply to Gina
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/22

Gina, do you have low sex drive or is it a question in general?

Ps. Hi all, I''m new here.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: XXX | 2011/06/22

" Someone"  once mentioned that it is quite " easy"  to get a supplement for a man ie give him something to make his penis erect and away you go! To get a woman aroused takes a lot more than just a pill,women are wired very differently to men (as we all know).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Gna | 2011/06/22

So when I asked the question:" Why do you think this is?" 

You, a " something"  that is even to lame to write under his/her/its own name.... automatically asume the question was directed to you?

Please.get a life or take an overdose...

Reply to Gna

You seem to be bored..get lost or ask a proper question.