Posted by: Sue | 2009-08-04

Dear Doc
I am 34yrs, I have decided to start studying at this age - right now its been almost 18+ years since I last had my head into books. Please assist, I need something to help me along with memory and concentration.My brain is finding it very difficult to kick into gear. I work a full day, need to go home and attend to chores, my little one of 3 and hubby. Please kindly advise what supplement would be best in helping me cope. I need something to assist with physical &  mental vitality. Right now I am really feeling a major strain and its becoming very demanding. Please help. Thank you

Hallo Sue
Try Biostrath, ensure that you get enough sleep! Before you know you will be through it