Question
Posted by: Di | 2010/07/20

SUPERSLIM ZEST

I have heard about a diet tablet called Superslim Zest, apparently it really works and if it doesn''t you can get your money back. Do you think this will work? it says it decreases your appetite and makes you lose weight. Here are the ingredients that are in it:
Kola Nut extract, Portia Cocos, Perilia Leaf
extract, Bitter Melon extract, Irvingia gabonensis extract and AB Ginseng
root extract, catechin polyphenols

do you think this is yet another con and that it won''t help you lose weight? i am very skeptic because even Ciplatrim didn''t work for me.

Dear Di
I too am very sceptical of all these diet pills and potions and would recommend that you rather spend your money on a good gym and consulting a clinical dietitian. visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. If you are unable to lose weight with a sibutramine-containing pill then it is not very likely that these plant extracts will make any difference. I promise to write an article on these ingredients when I have checked them all out, so keep an eye on the DietDoc site. Reducing your energy intake by using a low-fat, low-GI diet and increasing your energy expenditure by doing at least 30 min of aerobic exercise a day, should help you lose weight.

13
Posted by: Celia | 2016/06/10

Hi there Superslim Zest works - I have ordered and paid my second month's. However you will have to cut down on portion sizes. Enjoy your weekend :) C

Reply to Celia
Posted by: Alan | 2015/12/15

Hi there all. I lost weight to a point and would lose no further. My Doctor told me my BMI was 82Kg and currently at the time i weighed 94Kg. I tried a lot of other products like USN, Solal and more well known names. I started taking Super-Slim Zest and was very satisfied with it. I am now constant between 82Kg and 83Kg and feel much better too. You obviosly have to also stop eating and drinking what made you gain weight in the first place. Exercise is also important not only in losing weight but your whole body overall. Who else can offer you a 100% money back gaurantee....

Reply to Alan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lizz | 2016/03/03

Hi just wanted to know where you can get super slim... My doctor told me I have to lose 30KG and I'm really at wits end because I've tired every well known name brand you can think off.

Posted by: Bonni | 2013/10/03

I have used the product x 2, it works. Lost plus minus 7 kg in 4 weeks both times.

Reply to Bonni
Posted by: Bonni | 2013/10/03

I have used this product twice now and had good results both times My experience is that it reduced my appetite and I had no cravings. I lost plus minus 7kg in 4 weeks both times. I ate a fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch with protein and protein and veg for supper. It made me very thirsty so therefore I had to drink lots of water - which is what we need to do when we want to lose! I like the idea that the ingredients are plant extracts - and yes I agree that adding exercise to this will make your results even better. Very convenient as I am also busy like lots of us are. It worked for me!!!! Bonni

Reply to Bonni | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Scarlet | 2013/10/04

I want to buy the product!! nee to loose a load of weight!! So I can go on your word that it works!! dont have the money to waste!! and is it safe

Posted by: Weet nie | 2010/11/11

Sal net graag wil weet of iemand die Superslim Zest plus gebruik het en hoe hulle dit ervaar het. En dan ook die metabolic accelarator van superslim. Dankie

Reply to Weet nie
Posted by: Jeez | 2010/10/22

And does it work?

Reply to Jeez
Posted by: raeesa | 2010/10/07

im going to start taking it from today and will report back asap weather it works or if its a con

Reply to raeesa
Posted by: veno | 2010/09/14

i want to know if anyone tried superslimzest and what the result were. i do not have time to exercise and diet.
will this work for me?

Reply to veno
Posted by: PHIWE | 2010/08/25

I WOULD RECOMMEND A BOOK CALLED COUNSELS ON DIET &  FOODS WRITTEN BY ELLEN WHITE.It oulines simple &  yet effective ways by which you can approach weight loss.It gives you more of a lifestyle approach as opposed to a crash diet.Please try it ,it costs way less than those expensive diet pills &  you can get it for free on line.I will change your life ,it has changed mine.Everything of the best as you consider what option to consider.Cheers!

Reply to PHIWE
Posted by: Monique | 2010/08/12

Hi Di

i reccomend you give it a try... you know doc not everyone has time to go to the gym and for some its much harder to loose weight, so i would say do some excersise and then use a diet pill like SuperSlim Zest and try to start eating right while you do that! so you will loose weight faster and much quicker!!

Reply to Monique

Dear Di