Posted by: sasschi | 2010-03-31

Super slim vs Simply slim

Hi there...

Could you please advice me on the products Simply Slim and Super Slim?
I have tried to do my research but thought the best way would be to ask a professional.
I have heard that Simply Slim is dangerous as it contains Sibutramine? Is Super Slim as dangerous?

Choosing between Super Slim, Simpy Slim, but if both is hazadous to the health i''d rather stay away from both.

Dear Sasschi
Simply Slim has thankfully been taken off the market by the Medicines Control Council because it contained such high levels of sibutramine and caused so many negative and dangerous side-effects. I have not seen the complete list of ingredients in Super Slim, but it seems that it contains Hoodia. Now although Hoodia is known for its appetite suppressant properties based on its historical use by indigenous people like the San, the pills that are being sold over-the-counter may or may not be effective. Research into Hoodia to determine the ideal and safe dose is as yet incomplete, so I cannot at this stage recommend that you use Hoodia products. The sensible approach is to rather leave all these diet pills and potions alone and rather use a sensible, balanced slimming diet and regular exercise to lose weight.