Posted by: Fatty | 2009-01-29

Super Slim Pomegranate Capsules

This product, which originates in China, is used as a weight loss tool. Although the manufacturers claim the capsules only contain Pomegranate, Koncing Nut, Extract of HydroxyCitric Acid (HCA), Apple, Kiwi, Teng Huang fruit, Jerusalem artichoke, Sweet potato, and Giantarum, the FDA (in America) issued a press release, listing some 69 products, inter alia Super Slim, which they say contain dangerous ingredients and they urged the public in America to stop using it. I have been using it since October last year, and it is really working - I' ve lost 12kgs. It is an exellent appetite surpressant, but now I' m worried about the possibility of " dangerous ingredients" . Can you tell me if it' s safe to use?

Dear Reader
If the FDA of America has issued a warning that Super Slim Pomegranate Capsules are potentially dangerous then this is based on sound scientific fact and you should heed their warning before you damage your metabolism or liver or kidneys. Some herbs are highly toxic and should not be taken, esp not for months on end (you have already been using this product for 4 months!). Please be sensible and use a low-fat-, energy-reduce diet and exercise to help you lose weight instead of endangering your health with slimming pills that contain a host of ingredients some of which may be toxic.
Take care

Posted by: Curious | 2009-02-02

Hi Fatty

Please tell me what sort of diet you followed? Please leave details

Reply to Curious