Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/11/15

super orgasm

The other night while having sex with me on top, just as I was about to come my wife slipped a lubed finger up my anus, she didn' t tell me b4hand. We,ve never done this b4 but it was the most explosive super orgasm Ive had in our 10yr. marriage. The pulsations were so strong + lasted much longer than normal. It felt like I was shooting right through her. She also had a particularly intense orgasm. Is this normal to be so intense? because I can' t wait to do it again like that.

Yes it is: by inserting a finger into the anus, the male's prostrate gland is stimulated. this stimulation leads to very intense orgasms.

2
Posted by: Jimmy | 2009/11/18

Is there a special way to do it, or does just putting it straight in do it?

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/16

Reply to sexologist