Question
Posted by: Marlzie | 2008/07/23

Super-bitch Co-worker

My hubby &  I have been tog for 23 years &  have an amazing marriage. At hubby' s work there is a woman who only goes after married men. She is very disliked by all the staff. She swears and treats them badly. Won' t even greet people below her &  gets people fired by lying about them. The whole of last year she tried to get my hubby. She threw herself at him &  even offered to be his sex buddy. He told me everything as it unfolded &  said " no thanks"  to her. They are both on the same job level. Now she is making his life hell. The Director doesn' t seem to care. All the staff want her to leave, how can we get her to go??

SOmeone with proper experience of workplace law could advise here. Maybe the CCMA or Dept of Labour would recognize the company / Director's toleration of her misconduct as an unfair labour practice ?

4
Posted by: Been There | 2008/07/23

What your hubby needs to do is make a formal complaint to his boss regarding sexual harassment and if the boss does nothing about it - then he must go to the CCMA for assistance.

Reply to Been There
Posted by: Marlzie | 2008/07/23

Thanks CS for your advice.
Good luck Lala I think you are going to need it!!

King, you may be right - she thinks every man that looks at her wants to sleep with her but she is STILL single. No one wants to buy the cow when the milk is free!!!

Reply to Marlzie
Posted by: king | 2008/07/23

maybe she f*ck the director also. she had a *houvas* op hom. afraid his wife will find out

Reply to king
Posted by: lala | 2008/07/23

Maybe someone can help. Have the same problem here.

Difference is she snapped the married boss from his wfe.Now she act as if she owns the company and everyone else

Reply to lala