Posted by: Sebastion | 2011-04-28

Super Anadrol 4 week cycle

My friend and I are about to start a four week course of super anadrol. I have been taking muscle meal 5XL for the last 6 months, hit a bit of a wall and want to break through. I have been doing allot of research and still do not know allot about it, other than the gains you get.

I would like to know if PCT is required, when to use it, what the main side effects are and whether I should keep taking muscle meal 5XL during my cycle?

Any help would be much appreciated

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Sebastion,
Super Anadrol does not claim to be a prohormone yest it claims act as anadrol. Since Anadrol is a banned substance, I cannot recommend that anyone take this or any precursors to anadrol. You should consult a medical doctor for more information on the use of Super Anadrol.