Question
Posted by: Sebastion | 2011/04/28

Super Anadrol 4 week cycle

Hey
My friend and I are about to start a four week course of super anadrol. I have been taking muscle meal 5XL for the last 6 months, hit a bit of a wall and want to break through. I have been doing allot of research and still do not know allot about it, other than the gains you get.

I would like to know if PCT is required, when to use it, what the main side effects are and whether I should keep taking muscle meal 5XL during my cycle?

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi Sebastion

I'll be honest, I don't know a great deal about super anadrol either, and that's mostly because there's little research on it. If you look it up online, you discover a whole lot of marketing material and stuff from websites that have a vested interest in promoting it, sites that I wouldn't believe. For one thing, people who DON'T succeed using it don't usually comment on those kinds of sites, so it's a very biased way of reporting things. Everyone who goes there thinks it works magically, but it could just as easily work in only 1 in 10 people.

I'd be very cautious about side effects. As I say, we don't know what they are, because they've never been studied - this is not a medical product that has to be studied and cleared in order to be safe, it's just out there and no science is ever done on it.

So honestly, I'd steer clear of these products, because you're spending money on something that might be dangerous without even working. Of course, people take them anyway and maybe it will work, and maybe it will be safe. But it's not something I'd recommend.

Ross

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/10

IVE BEEN ON SUPER ANADROL IT WORK WELL WITH ME AND I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS I SUPPOSE IT DIFFERS FROM PERSON TO PERSON