Posted by: Murder she wrote | 2009-06-05

CS HOW DO I control myself!
Is it me or is it just me...
I really cannot take this girl anymore!
She prances around in the office like Miss World.
Running up and down to another department.
Laughing out loud with, all happy and excited and stuff.
Now I do not have a problem with this part but man this is work!
Also not saying we should be all sad and all.
She is a year older than me but when I look at her she reminds me of a little child!
I feel like slapping her silly! No really I do!
When she skips past my desk laughing in that hateful high pitched voice I feel like tripping her and stomping on her!!!

I am not a mean person at all but I get all these mean thoughts when I get to the office and see/hear her.
Having conversations over desk and such, up and down up and down, shaking her hair from this side to that.
She seems to think she' s the sunshine in this office.
Thick specs, huge forehead, kind of looks like she' s -|- eyed too.
Should I grow up or should I just put on headphones... I'  going to commit murder!

Some people can indeed be irritaingly childish. You don't mention how long she has worked there, but do you really think she can keep up this immature gigly response to work for long ?
One of the most objectionable things about such excessively sunny people is that they tend to make otherwise pleasant folks feel like The Grinch.
Second thought --- don't you suppose most other people find her annoying and much less than delightful, too ??
Headphone could help, especially with the choice of some soothing music