Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/06/12

Sunscreen

I''m currently using Neostrata sheer hydration with spf 15. Can i use it around the delicate eye area? If not, can one use sunscreen (e.g. Nimue orheliocare) around sensitive area of eye?

I''m considering using neostrate eye cream but this still does not answer question around sunscreen.

Thanks!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nikki, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

My advice would be to try the product around the eye area as often the eyelid skin can handle products for the face such as the Sheer Hydration. If any reactions take place (redness, itchiness, rash, etc.) stop applying the product immediately.

My advice would be to use an additional SPF over the Sheer Hydration or an eye cream: SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/06/18

Reply to anti-ageing expert