Question
Posted by: Protect | 2009-09-28

Sunscreen

What is the best sunscreen to use for water sports? and general every day. I am very fair and have had some basal cells removed?

A very high protection factor and application everytime you get out of the water will protect your skin. Wearing a T-shirt, second skin or a wet suite will also be beneficial.

1
Posted by: Karien | 2009-09-28

The best sunscreen is Environ' s RAD. I do not get out of the house without RAD underneath my foundation. To find out more go to their website (I cannot give the name of the website as it is not allowed). I can assure you there is no better sunscreen and it received 1st price at CANSA.

Reply to Karien