Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-04-21

Hi there, i would like to know what sunscreen is good to use with my day cream? I find the sunscreen mixed with day creams very oily. I do have a dry skin and pigmentation. I have nivea factor 30 and environ factor 16 are these good for the skin with day cream? I have very sensitive skin. I use organic day cream from woolies which contain Vit a e c and omega' s and also organic shampoo and body lotion, just the sunscreen i am worrying about?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kasandra, thank you for the question.

My preference for SPF is Heliocare Gel SPF 50 as it is oil free and does not produce a greasy feel after application. Most women apply there foundation directly over the Heliocare.