sunken tired looking eyes

please could you recommend a product for sunken tired looking eyes. im 24 years old-indian skin
i think i need dermal filler but thats too expensive.
also, theres no search function on the anti ageing expert forum

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there are no topical products on the market that will help with the sunken effect you describe. This is caused by loss of fat and the only treatment is to replace it with some form of filler material (fat, Juvederm, Restylane, etc.)
Pigmentation in this area may respond to topical products such as NeoStrata Brightening Cream (day time use) and the Pigment Lightening Gel (at night).
I believe that there never was a search function on the forum but you can search for more information on my web page: