Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2010-02-08

sunblock

Which sunblock do you recommend for people participating in sports outdoors? I have found that all the sunblocks that I' ve used (sport specific as well as waterproof) that was bought at a pharmacy tends to sweat off and during participation one cannot stop to re apply.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ansie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response.

As far as I am aware the only SPF that will not come of due to sweating is zinc (some surfers use it) but unfortunately it will make the skin look white.
Your best option is to continue trying various sport specific SPF’s until you find one that works for you. If you have tried all of the products on the market my suggestion would be to consider Heliocare capsules that increase the skins natural SPF by a factor of 3. This will definitely help during your practice and sporting events.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-02-14

Reply to anti-ageing expert