Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/28

Sunblock

Goodday
Im using a new face care product thats " rejuvanating and contains AHA" . I was told it make you more susceptable to the sun. Please advise me for the face should one just use any body sunscreen or is there something specific one should use on the face and should it be applied before or after moisturization?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

I would recommend using an SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide such as Heliocare Gel or their foundation cover. I would apply the SPF first and then the moisturizer.