Question
Posted by: thomas again | 2008/07/02

sunblock

hi doctor

thank you for your feedback regarding the bioderma product, could you then please advise me which other sunproducts to use other then the heliocare range that you endorse please

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Thomas

Any SPF (minimum15 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide should provide adequate and safe protection from UV rays. A number of products today contain these ingredients and I will mention only a few: Environ, Nimue, NeoStrata, Nivea, etc. Please remember to apply the SPF several times daily and to use sun avoidance as much as possible (wear a hat). I hope you find the right product for you.