Question

Sun City Springbreak

If your kid was let to go to Sun City during Springbreak, I think you better ask him/ her what they really got up to. I seen teens making out like mad, in each others rooms coming out half naked, having oral sex by the pools and yes, in the corners of the after parties. Sun City became SIN CITY. I dont think they should allow this sort of thing if they cant keep control of the situation. If you were there on Friday night inside the Entertainment Centre, at about 2am, you would know what I am talking about. So many policemen were called in to help control the many fights there were. There was blood on the fllors in the bathroom cause someone got stabbed in the head. Cops and security were running around trying to stop fighting that broke up at so many different places. Never will I go again during that weekend nor allow my kid to go again.

This was held the very same weekend of Miss Teen SA.. WTF is Sun City thinking... Just money I suppose

Gosh, in the Old Days, they called that Cabaret and charged extra for it.
Seriously, depending on the ages of the "kids" involved, it might have been illegal to provide facilties for such behaviour ; and if they were under-age, what were their parents doing allowing them to go off on their own ?

3
Posted by: WOW | 2010/09/28

I was there on the Sunday, Damn, i should have gone earlier in the weekend missed all the fun!

Reply to WOW
Posted by: SgtMajor | 2010/09/28

Napalm its the only final solution, STDs take too long clearly.

Reply to SgtMajor