Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2012/05/27

Suicide

I do think of suicide 4 - 5 times a day. I can''t link it to something wrong in my life. I''m single, although someone is dating me and I do have a child age 21. The relationship with my child is good and I don''t want to commit to a long time relationship at this point in my life and so do the person dating me.

This is a serious situation and needs urgent and properly expert attention. You MUST arange, either privately or through a provincial hospital or clinic, maybe through a Casualty dept., to see a good local psychiatrist as soon as possible ; frankly and honestly tell him or her all about your suicidal thoughts and other problems, and work with him / her to find solutions, which SDO exist. If you acted on such thoughts of self-harm you would domage not only yourself, but your child and others who may care about you more than you have noticed.

4
Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2012/05/28

I am so sorry that you are experiencing these thoughts. Having very fresh memories of my own daughters suicide attempt, I can only say that the devastation left in the wake is unbearable.

Please take care of yourself and do as the good CS advises and get help urgently.

Reply to Concerned Mom
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/28

Jenny, suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
Your daughter will be devastated if you take this actiion and there must be more people in your life that will be very hurt. There is help out there. Take care Jen and look after yourself, things will improve.

Reply to Tanya

Posted by: Maria | 2012/05/27

You can have depression without anything being wrong in your life. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to Maria