Question
Posted by: Louis | 2011/01/20

suicide

If I take 20 stilnox tablets, will I be sure to die and will it be painless?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Louis and thanks for posting. Please repost your question to the Cybershrink forum.

However, I assume that your posting here indicates that there's a gay element to your feeling this way.... please feel free to post again and tell us more about what's going on in your life?

5
Posted by: Confused | 2011/01/21

Sometimes suicide is the only solution.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: IGB | 2011/01/20

It gets better...
(Google that phrase)

Reply to IGB
Posted by: Gareth | 2011/01/20

What? Did you think this was an assisted suicide forum? Why would you be not scared to die and yet too scared to deal with your problems?

Why not tell us what is bothering you? Really, whatever it is, you are not the first one going through it, however hopeless it seems. Think back on your life, at times when you felt lost and hopeless about something, but got through it. Then see how much you have learnt and grown from that experience. We HAVE to go through troublesome times if we want to grow, and whether you want to believe it or not, us humans are much stronger than you would think.

So stop harboring these destructive thoughts, get off your-|-and start taking on your problems head on. You''ll emerge stronger than before on the other side - guaranteed

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: ITGuy | 2011/01/20

Don''t do it!! Whatever is going on, suicide is not worth it......believe me  I know.....I may not know your exact circumstances, but I know how it feels when everything seems to be too much to handle.....
Rather try to talk to someone you trust, even if it''s someone here on the forum.....

Reply to ITGuy
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011/01/20

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert