Question
Posted by: GIH | 2010-04-02

SUICIDE

HOW MANY SLEEPING TABLETS MUST ONE TAKE TO COMMIT A PAINFREE SUICIDE, PLEASE I NEED SOME ANSWERS OR OTHER METHODS.

THANKS.

You know we won't tell you that ; apart from the fatt that there is no reliable or useful answer to that question. Call Lifeline immediately and seek urgent psych assessment and help.
And remember NO method of harming yourself is painfree, nor is any method free of a significant risk of your surviving in a damaged state, with every problem you started with, and a lesser capacirty to solve your problems ( along with more problems eneding to be solved ).

3

Posted by: Lin | 2010-04-02

The problems with suicied are:
~ What about the people you''re leaving behind? I know it must feel as if there''s no one that loves you, ect. - there always are. There''s some one that''s going to feel responsible or terrible hurt by this. So I guess what I''m trying to say is that there''s no such thing as a pain free suicide.
Your attempt could fail and you could be left with brain or organ damage.
All people are different. Your weight, height, metabolism, ect will influence how the body processes all the tablets and then you could be left by the above mentioned.
As Maria says, please phone these helplines or your gp. He or she will be able to help.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Maria | 2010-04-02

GIH there are not really many foolproof ways of committing suicide, and many attempts will leave you disabled and a burden on the people who care for you. Please call Lifeline: 0861 322 322 or Depression and Anxiety Group helpline: 8am-8pm (011) 262-6396. You can also call your gp or go to the emergency department at a hospital and ask for help.

Reply to Maria