Question
Posted by: Tired | 2009/10/21

Suicidal bf

id like to thank cyber and others for your help,my boyfriend finally called the number.he found a counsellor were we stay.he will be going on his fourth session tomorro.he enjoys it,seems him and the guy get along very well.plus they both like soccer and pool.he found a white guy.we are black.but that dont really matter.im happy hes finally found help and i am hoping he will be fine.
we talk about what they talked about in their sessions.
last week he told me the counsellor told him to hold on to me.im a good woman to him he should be grateful.lol
am just happy thats all.we thinking of going together but the counselor said after a while not now.he shouldf come alone for now.
thank you guys.
wishing you all well.

Thank you so very much for the feedback, T - and any counsellor who recognizes that your bf is lucky to have such a good woman in his life, well, obviously he must be a wise and sensible chap, not so ? The plan sounds sensible, too - let your bf go alone for a while, to sort out his major issues, then you can go together and work on any issues affecting both of you. Congratulations on having done so much good for your bf.
I hope soon you will be feeling less "Tired" !

3
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/21

I' m so happy for you! you really bring tears to my eyes. I wish you and your bf luck!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/21

Wonderful! good luck and all happiness to you an your bf :)

Reply to Woman