Question
Posted by: 10111 | 2012-09-05

Sugesstion

It''s his birthday this weekend and I am planning to give him the best sex he''s ever had...any sugesstions, toys , lotions etc.

whatever you find comfortable and exciting will be good

10
Posted by: Mohamed | 2012-09-19

I wouldnâ € ™ t have a dog if I cduolnâ € ™ t afford the time or money to have one,why should anyone feel for irresponsible single mothers?At the end of the day the woman is ultimately responsible for her body and what happens to it.There is now difference between catching VD.(HIV) and catching a sperm. Unless she was raped she is always at fault for getting pregnant.The same as anyone would be responsible for themselves getting VD.The woman makes the final choice to protect her body or not.

Reply to Mohamed
Posted by: Rachel | 2012-09-10

Tantric Cards sound exciting :)

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: fhumulani | 2012-09-06

Please try something diffrent, he is used to dat. obviously you r giving him almost every week. I dont thing it will make him happy.

Reply to fhumulani
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-09-05

Wake him up with a Porn Movie on the TV - that will shock the Hell out of him!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Max | 2012-09-05

Buy some tantric sex cards and go through the whole pack.

Reply to Max
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-09-05

Sex should be for everyday, not just for Birthdays! Be a little more creative for heaven''s sake.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Lady Luck | 2012-09-05

@ Doggie

LOL! what is with guys that like anal? I''ve heard that is feels like a warm and empty space. Isn''t the feeling that you get from a vagina better?

Reply to Lady Luck
Posted by: Vince | 2012-09-05

lol shameless

Reply to Vince
Posted by: Doggie | 2012-09-05

Some anal action perhaps!

Reply to Doggie
Posted by: Mark | 2012-09-05

ok toys and lotions for who////

Reply to Mark