Question
Posted by: Tougiedah Brown | 2012/09/17

Sugar Levels unstable

Good day...
Im 24 weeks pregnant 5th pregnancy. From the 5 pregnancy 2 miscarriages...My concern that I have is that whenever I have had a meal or snack I become very tired and sleepy (which I dose off). I am dizzy alot and I get frequent headaches. I even wake up from sleep with a headache. I have had my sugar levels checked and before a meal i''ts round about 4 or 5 but after I have had something to eat to shoots up to 8 or 10 and then immediately after I have had a meal I am tired and sleepy... Please could you advise me

If yur sugars are 8-10 two hours after a meal, it could mean that you are diabetic. You would need a formal glucose tolerance test to check this.

1