Question
Posted by: Solomon | 2011/12/03

sugar

Every time that I eat or dink food containing sugar and even non nutritive sweeters I develop very dry lips. Recently i have developed occasional loss of appetite,sour or bitter taste in mouth, a bit of dizziness and slightly a heartburn. Can you help help me know what the problem is or where can i find help.

Dear Solomon
The symptoms you describe, could be due to a problem with your insulin and blood sugar levels, as well as possible gastritis. Because you seem to have more than one potential medical condition, I would recommend that you first have a medical examination. Describe these symptoms to your doctor and ask him/her to test your blood sugar and to investigate if you perhaps also have gastritis or a stomach ulcer. Once we have a diagnosis, I can make recommendations about dietary changes.
So please see your doctor ASAP

2
Posted by: Solomon | 2011/12/09

I went to see the GP today and we tested blood sugar levels and it was 5.8. He said it was normal. However he said that I have ulcer and be careful with how I use sugar. He said I must not drink coffe anymore as it creates more problem with regard to ulcer.

Reply to Solomon

Dear Solomon
So please see your doctor ASAP