Posted by: Beverley | 2008-11-07

Suffering from severe back pain

My mom has suffered from spastic colon and severe back pain, she was told she had degeneration of the disks, that they were slipping to the sides.She went to a biokenetikist and is NOT doing her exercises, what will happen if she just leaves it, it seems to be getting worse?
Also, my back is killing me, lower and upper almost by my kidneys, could this be the same thing, im only 20 what can i do its so sore and we cant afford help.I cant even sleep because every position I lie in is sore.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Is the information regarding your mother based upon a sound X/Ray diagnosis? If she has these x/rays - let her take them to a chiropractor for further evaluation and possible advice on treatment and care. You sound like you have a back problem too - a physical examination is necessary to determine cause etc...go with your Mom to the Chiropractor.