Question
Posted by: Tshepho | 2010-01-29

suffering

i am 19 years old and have had acne since i was 14...i dont have a medical aid and have always resulted to using over-the-counter products- needless to say it hasnt made a slight difference in all the years...which is the most affordable yet effective way of easing and curing my acne problem?...i really need help, i have been suffering from withdrawal and self confidence issues for years because i am ashamed of my skin/face.....please help!
desperate

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Tsepo

The bad news is that OTC products can only do SO much - After that you'll have to get something prescribed by a doctor.

For now, ask your pharmacist for BENZAC AC5 fasewash and use this at least once daily. Also buy some Zinplex tablets nd take these as recommended.

All the best!