Posted by: Chan | 2009-01-16

Suffer badly...

I suffer badly from tiredness, very low energy, anxiety in fact I cant even drink something like bioplus or supradyn, or even a multivitamin for woman because it makes me more tired. What could this be from? I am only 24.

There are dozens of possible causes of fatigue and tiredness, and you should start with a proper checkup from your GP or clinic, to check out these causes. I havee never heard of anyone being too tired to take vitamins, nor of anyone feeling more tired when they take them.

Posted by: Lee | 2009-01-16

start by going to your gp for a full medical - there might be simple reason for your tiredness, possibly anaemic or diabetic. Dont leave this, go make an appt NOW!!

Reply to Lee