Question
Posted by: Richard | 2011-03-30

suddenly PE and ED, but not before

I''ve never had trouble getting an erection in the past. In fact, it was as simple as taking my pants off to achieve an erection as firm as I could possibly get it. Then I met a girl, we fell in love, but along the way we both had to endure through some extremely stressfull situations. When we became more sexual with each other, I had no problem lasting. In fact most of the time I never achieved orgasm. This obviously upset her but I was totally fine with it because the orgasm itself to me isn''t as great as just making love to her. Then I started getting problems getting and maintaining an erection. I''m still not sure what was the problem there but after a few weeks it passed and we quickly moved in together. We had sex 2-3 times a day for a few weeks. I had no problem getting an erection and I could last long enough in bed to give her multiple orgasms. Often we would go on until she couldn''t take it anymore but I still would not have reached an orgasm. Then we didn''t have sex for about a week and a half. Coming back into it I struggled to get an erection and when I did it was even more of a struggle to maintain it. Its also never a full erection. I''m also (even with just a semi of an erection) only lasting a few minutes. Its been a week like this now and I''m not enjoying sex anymore because of it. I have no idea what to do... any ideas?

Dear Richard
there are afew points that indicate that you are having stressors that interfere with your normal sexual functioning .These create anxiety and lead to performance issues and anxiety around your capability . you would also need to see a therapist and do a test to check if you have normal functioning thyroids