Question
Posted by: El | 2010-06-12

Suddenly not hungry

Help. I''ve always been quite skinny and I am always hungry. Lately I forget to eat and I am not hungry at all! this is so unlike me... I''m scared of slowing down my motabolizm but I don''t want to force food on myself. Is there something wrong with me?

Dear El
If you have always been thin and always hungry, your loss of appetite could indicate that something is wrong with you (e.g. depression which can suppress the appetite, or anorexia). I would recommend that you have a medical examination and mention this to the doctor. Let's first see if you have an underlying problem that has made you lose your appetite. If you can obtain a diagnosis we can make changes to your diet. In the meanwhile try to eat a balanced diet and at least 3 meals a day.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-06-12

Dear El