Question
Posted by: just me | 2011-08-02

Suddenly gone off sex

Were about to make love after two weeks. Suddenly my wife sits up and turns on the light and says NO. I dont want to make love to you. I have just gone off sex. I even find sexy books a turn off..<br>I''m tired of initating love making and am really tired of it, I cant put up with her On Off feelings amy more.<br>I''m thinking of calling it Quits after 17 years of marriage

please consult a marriage therapist

3
Posted by: 100% score rate | 2011-08-05

I say f^## that sh!t man! Spike her drink and when she''s out you move in and get it on. If she wakes up half way through just act normal like she initiated it. Works every time!

Reply to 100% score rate
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-08-03

please consult a marriage therapist

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011-08-02

Welcome to the club-read this forum for a while and you will soon realize that there are a lot of unhappy men and women in the bedroom.
The best is probably to go see a Sexologist.

Reply to XXX