Question

Sudden weight increase

Could any of these increase weight and or appetitie,
Menograine, Omega 3 and 6, Thiamine (B1), USN Fat and Carb blockers?

Hallo Anon
I don't think any of these are weight or appetite stimulating. If you are eating correctly and still picking up weight, you should maybe ask your doctor to check your insulin levels and thyroid hormone.
dr Bets

3

Thanks Hestia that is what i thought is happening to me as well. since using the USN fat and carb blockers i have put on so much weight. i will not be using this product as well

Posted by: hestia | 2011/02/02

Hi Anon. I used USN phetracut Thermo Fast acting twice now. Everytime I use it I seem to pick up weight. Do not know if it is USN. It then takes about 3 months and then I will suddenly drop all the kilo''s I gained. Without reducing what I eat or increasing my exercise. I decided not to use it again.

Reply to hestia
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/02

Hallo Anon
dr Bets